How to Apply
Getting a library card is free, fast and easy.
- Fill out an application in person at either of our Branches.
- Show us at least one piece of photo identification with your current address.
Children under 13 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian in order to apply for a library card.
Library Cards are not transferable to other users and each family member must have their own card.
Always let us know if there are any changes to your telephone number or address.
Report a Lost or Stolen Card
Call or visit either Branch to report a lost or stolen card. Please inform us as soon as possible to avoid unauthorized use of your card.
Replacement cost $2.00
What Can I Do With My Library Card?
- Check out books, audiobooks and DVDs
- Download e-books and audiobooks
- Place holds on items in person or online
View our policies, Membership - Overall Policies (PDF) and Membership Registration and Membership Cards (PDF) for more information.
Please contact the Library if you have any questions or for more information.