View the 2017 North Kawartha Community Directory (PDF 7mb)
Paper copies of the Directory are available at the library and at local businesses. This online version has links to advertisers web sites and ads and includes lots of new content this year.
The North Kawartha Community Directory is printed yearly.
- This handy book is printed to help to promote the businesses located within North Kawartha and as a reference tool for residents and seasonal visitors.
- Five thousand copies of the directory are printed and distributed each spring.
- A listing in the Directory is provided free of charge to businesses located within the borders of North Kawartha.
- Businesses located outside the North Kawartha borders must purchase an advertisement in order to obtain a listing in the Directory.
- All businesses, regardless of location may purchase advertisements in the Directory.
- A signed advertising agreement must accompany each request to advertise in the Directory.
- All artwork must be camera ready, i.e. sized correctly and at the proper quality
- Acceptable formats are jpeg, pdf, Photoshop psd and png. All formats must be at a minimum of 300dpi.
- Artwork that requires resizing, creation or editing will be billed at $25 per hour, with a one hour minimum.
- All advertisements must be paid in full prior to the printing of the Directory in order to ensure placement.
Please contact the Director of Technical Services, Susan Suhr if you have any questions or for more information.